How to Facebook Sign Up Or Login Facebook Account via www.facebook.com
What people loves about Facebook is, it make users happy once you create Facebook sign up account before you can login Facebook account page via www.facebook.com or www.fb.com.
Beautiful social network will make you love people you see online.
Facebook website is one of the easiest site to open account or Register Facebook account.
Yet thousand of people still find it difficult to create Facebook sign up account and many find it hard to login Facebook account from the website or app.
If you are using an Android phone and you have not yet download Facebook App, please ensure to get Facebook install on your smartphone.
Facebook App will make it easier for users to create account and have full access to his or her account.
However, this steps will help you to create Facebook account and also help your friends.
So all you can do is to follow the steps bellow but before i show you how to register Facebook i will like to show you how to visit the page.
How to Access wwww.facebook.com or www.fb.com
I want you to know that there is not different between www.facebook.com or www.fb.com. The only different there is the shot domain of Facebook and is the Facebook sub domain. Which its will direct you to Facebook.com.
To create Facebook Sign Up account or login Facebook account, follow these steps.
Facebook Sign Up Account via www.facebook.com
- Go to www.fb.com or www.facebook.com from your browser (Not Facebook App)
- Enter your First and Last name require
- Here choose your Email address or Mobile number
- Choose your new password
- Select your birthday and Gender
- NOTE: By clicking the sign up or create account, you agree to FB terms and confirm that your are read Facebook Data policy.
- Click the ‘Create Account’ and upload your Photos
How to Login Facebook Account via www.fb.com
- Enter your Email address or Mobile number you use to register Facebook.
- Enter your password
- Click the Facebook Login button to access your account.
For any complains comment here.