UNIZIK Post Utme 2016 / 2017 Form -This is to inform the General public that the 2016 / 2017 Unizik Post UTME From is not yet out
We will inform you whenever the Nnamdi Azikiwe University releases their Post UTME Form for 2016 this year.
Please note Avoid Scammer who says that Unizik 2016 Post UTME form is out when is not out. Be warned!!!
We will try our best to keep you update on Nnamdi Azikiwe University – Unizik 2016/2017 Post UTME upcoming Registration Form.
This was 2015 Registration Procedure and this year will be the same thing with last year. Please take note.
- Registration shall start on Wednesday, 12th August 2015 and end on Wednesday, 2nd September 2015. Ensure that you beat the dateline
UNIZIK Post Utme 2016 / 2017 Form
- Candidates are to register online at the University’s portal my.unizik.edu.ng or go to www.unizik.edu.ng for the link to the above portal
- Candidates are to scan and upload to the portal their recent digital passport-size photographs measuring not more than 200 x 150 mm showing both ears and no cap or eye glasses. Blurred photographs shall disqualify the applicant. Candidates are to print the completed online form for presentation on the day of the examination.
- The pin codes for registration can be obtained from branches of any of the following banks, on the payment of the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only:
Diamond Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Access Bank, UBA, Enterprise Bank, Zenith Bank, GTB
- The candidates should thereafter proceed to any cybercafé of their choice for the online registration.
- Time and Requirements for the Screening Exercise
Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00 a.m. each day. Candidates are to report with:
Also Read: Unical 2016 / 2017 Post UTME Form Update
- Two (2) copies of their online registration forms showing their photographs.
- Baptismal Card or Certificate of Birth Registration
- Photocopies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online Result. (a copy each)
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Only bona fide candidates shall be allowed into the University.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus. Security shall be tight.
- Candidates who do not register online shall not be received for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank;
- The University shall also not be liable to any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
Also Read: UNILORIN Post UTME 2016/2017 Registration