This is to inform those who chose Unical as their first choice that the Unical 2017/2018 aptitude test registration form has been scheduled to take place from Wednesday, September 27, 2017.
Payment and Registration are to start now.
Without the Unical Post UTME/Aptitude Test Scratch card you will not be able to take Unical Post UTME exams on that day.
So if you want to participate on UNICAL 2017/2018 Aptitude Test, then you need to obtain the Post UTME form from any of the listed bank.
However, the option for the Unical 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Registration Form is available in the following bankd within Calabar metropolis only.
Check the following banks;
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- Heritage Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- WEMA Bank
UNICAL 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Registration Form
NOTE: Candidate are to print out the completed form and also confirm the entries by clicking the submit button.
For scratch card options, you are to follow the step bellow.
- Find Out About Funai 2017/2018 Post UTME Form is Out & Funai Post UTME Closing Date
- Breaking News: 2017/2018 UNIPORT Post UTME Registration Form is Out
- 2017/2018 UniBen Post UTME Registration/ UniBen Closing Date Check
- Print out the Complete form
- Confirm your entries and click on the submit button
- Tap or click the LOGIN and follow the online instruction on the page.
- Enter the Pin from the Scratch card on the box provided.
- Once the page finish loaded, enter your correct “Jamb Registration number” in the box provided.
- Visit the Unical Portal www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME link.
Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Saturday, September 23, 2017 for their venue and time of the CBT.
Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with you directly.
For more information please comment on this article. If you have some issues during your registration then feel free to comment here.