SA’s got talent auditions 2016 www.etv.co.za. We are glad to announce to the general public that the SA’s got talent auditions 2016 has been shifted and the new schedule is out.
Auditions for the new season of SA’s Got Talent starts in May. Click here for the full audition schedule.
Due to flood warnings at the River Club, the venue for this weekend’s SA’s Got Talent auditions will now be held at Belmont Square on Belmont Road in Rondebosch.
SA’s got talent auditions 2016 www.etv.co.za
(1) The Pre Registration for live audition in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town
recommended: Delete WhatsApp Account, Change WhatsApp Account
What you need to fill in there is
1. your Name of your act
2. Your real name
3. First Name
4. Last Name
6. Date of Birth
9. Select Date
11. Mobile Telephone Number
12. Home Telephone Number
13. Another number where we can reach you
14. Email Address
15. Alternate Email Address
16. Audition City & Date
17. What is your talent?
18. Describe your act. What do you do in your act?
19. What makes your act different?
20. Why should you win SA’s Got Talent?
21. How many people are there in your group or act?
22. Accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Click on the ENTER NOW BUTTON to complete your SA’s Got Talent for 2016.
(2) Choose your type of audition you would like to register for. Submit an Online Audition video if you do not live in KZN, Gauteng or the Western Cape (www.SA’sgottalent/2016.co.za)
- Name of your act*
- Your real name*
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- Date of Birth* Day/ Month/ Year
- Select Date
- Mobile Telephone Number*
- Home Telephone Number
- Another number where we can reach you
- Email Address*
- Alternate Email Address
- What is your talent?*
- Describe your act. What do you do in your act?*
- What makes your act different?*
- Why should you win SA’s Got Talent?*
- How many people are there in your group or act?*
- Upload your video*
- Your video cannot be longer than 1 minute and must be less than 15MB in size. If your act is longer than 1 minute – choose the best part. 21. Accepted files: avi,mp4,mov,mpeg,3gp,wmv,3g3,m4v,mpg
22. Click on the ENTER NOW BUTTON to complete your SA’s Got Talent for 2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must read and agree to the terms and conditions of the competition.
Terms & Conditions*
I (or parent/guardian where applicable) confirm that I have read and accept the Terms & Conditions for SA’s got talent auditions 2016. I consent to the above-named person applying to and participating in the programme in accordance with this application and the conditions set out at the audition venue. I agree that the information supplied in this form is correct and may be used in the programme.
Audition dates and venues:
When: Saturday, 1 June & Sunday, 2 June
Where: Belmont Square on Belmont Road in Rondebosch.
Visit www.belmontsquare.co.za or www.etv.co.za for directions.
Registration Times: Opens at 7:00AM and closes at 12PM.
Click here to www.etv.co.za pre-register.
- Rapid Blue and e.tv will not be held responsible for any applicants who leave incomplete, incorrect, or inarticulate details.
- Anyone who is a legal resident of South Africa may enter, except the employees of e.tv, Rapid Blue, Kraft Foods and their advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families.
- Children under the age of eighteen needs to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Your parent or guardian must sign this application form.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each act may enter only once.
- The producers and broadcaster reserve the right to alter/cancel this event at their discretion.
- Terms and Conditions apply
- The information given by you in this form may be used in the programme, “SA’s Got Talent” should you be selected.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions governing this competition as determined by the company (the “Rules”) and that the Rules may be changed (including without limitation verbally) at any time by the Company and that you will be bound by such Rules. The Company’s decisions shall be final.
- All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The company reserves the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
- You will not, without the Company’s prior written consent, publicise or discuss with any third party any information relating to the Audition, Application, the Programme, your appearance, the production team or any participants in the Programme nor any other information which may come to your attention (including without limitation in relation to the broadcaster, the Company or otherwise) save where such information is already public knowledge.
- You must notify the Company, in advance, if you intend to:
I. Perform physical and/or dangerous stunts, explaining the full nature of the stunt;
II. Use any form of equipment required as part of your act. You will be responsible for bringing such equipment (provided it is suitable for the audition location) and are responsible for ensuring that such equipment is safe and/or suitable for its purposes. Pyrotechnics are not permitted.
- You must tell us if you are using commercial music. Owing to copyright laws, you may be asked to change or re-mix your choice of music. No profanity will be tolerated.
To Submit an SA’s got talent auditions Online Audition video if you do not live in KZN, Gauteng or the WesterCape Town International Airport
SA’s got talent auditions 2016 www.etv.co.za
1. Head south 170 m
2. Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd 850 m
3. Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd 48 m
4. Turn left onto Airport Approach Rd 1,4 km
5. Keep right to stay on Airport Approach Rd 160 m
6. Merge onto Settlers Wy/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town 9,8 km
7. Take exit 8 to merge onto Liesbeek Park Rd/M 57 2,0 km
8. Turn right onto Belmont Rd
Destination will be on the right 350 m
SA’s got talent auditions
Please take not of the following:
1. All singers must provide a backing track – you must provide your own backing track, we will not provide one for you. (The backing track must be on a CD).
2. Dancers please bring your backing track on a CD.
3. Poets, please bring a hard copy of your poem with you.
4. Auditions may not feature nudity or any swear words.
You can rock up on the day, or get a head start, click here to pre-register. or www.etv.co.za
Everything you need to know about the auditions: SA’s Got Talent Audition Guidelines
Have a question about the show? Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any other queries email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download the SA’s got talent auditions 2016 auditions application instruction.