Nigerian police recruitment Form 2016/2017 – www.psc.gov.ng Nigerian police recruitment form 2016/2017 application Registration – This is to inform the general public that 2015/2016 Nigerian police recruitment online registration form is not yet out. The Nigeria police recruitment form will start very soon.
Once the Nigeria police recruitment form is out we will kindly inform the general public so all you need to do is to keep visit our site for more information.
The only thing we can do is to keep you save from scam because you will see a lot of website telling you that the 2016 Nigeria police recruitment form is out while is not yet out and we promise to keep you update once the 2016 Police recruitment form is out, you will be notified through the national news papers, NTA and local tv and radio stations. NOTE: Here are some of the requirements, needed before you can fill and submit the Nigerian Police recruitment Form online.
Nigerian police recruitment Form 2016
1. The form will be available for persons who are 18 years and above (Both male female)
2. The application form is strictly for Nigerians.
3. Nigerian police recruitment form requires one to have at least five credits pass including English and mathematics. Your Waec result, Neco result or Nabteb are to be obtained in one or two sittings.
HOW TO APPLY ON NPF (Nigerian police recruitment form) FORM FOR 2016 – 2017
1. When filling your Nigeria police recruitment form, use a valid national identity card, voter’s card or a driving license.
2. Make sure you enter your names properly just the same way it appears on your senior school certificate.
3. When filling Nigerian police recruitment form insure that you enter your date of birth correctly.
4. Use a resent pass port photograph when filling the police recruitment form online.
5. Police recruitment examination/screening centers will be sent to short listed persons. Before the exam date, NPF will release a short list of qualified candidate who will seat for the examination. Few weeks after the Nigerian police recruitment examination, NPF will release result of successful candidates.
Note: You don’t have to pay anyone to get shortlisted, anyone that asks you to pay money before you name will be short listed is a pure 419.
Make sure you fill in all the required information correctly when filling Nigerian police recruitment form online.
For more enquirers please kindly visit the NPF Official website here. https://www.npf.gov.ng.
Address : Federal Secreteriat Complex, Phase I, Shehu Shagari Way Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria
Telephone : +234 9 5235169, 5236509
Fax : +234 9 5236510, 5235170
Website : www.psc.gov.ng