Join Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 is Out
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 – Updated : Nigerian Navy Recruitment form 2016 / 2017 Online Form
We are hereby to inform every one that the 2016 Nigerian NAVY Application form is out.
We are hereby to inform you that the Nigerian navy recruitment 2016 is finally out
you need about Nigerian Navy Recruitment form for 2016 / 2017 ahead.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from Saturday 9 April 2016 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centers in various states. NOTE: You must come with your printed Application form.
The Nigerian Navy Application Form 2016 / 2017 Form is available
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2016
These are the listed of Nigerian navy recruitment form online. The requirements are as follows.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 Apllication form will be only open to old and fresh Graduates and Postgraduates who wish to join the force . Only applicants with the listed qualification can apply for NNR exercise …. BSC,HND,OND, O’level . in the aspect of O’level , this is the basic cleterial WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB .
1. Candidates should possess any of the following educational/Professional qualifications. WAEC, Senior Secondary School Certificate, General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level, Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
2. All candidates must provide their primary school leaving certificate.
Candidates are to be informed that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent:
3. Any candidate that has BA,/BSC and HND etc other than O’level should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offense to declare false professional/education qualification.
4. Note: All applicants must be between the age of 18 to 21 years for school certificate holders before obtaining the Nigeria Navy Form.
Important notes For applicant who is already married cannot be accepted, therefore applicants must be Single.
All applicants and Candidates are expected to print out a permission Form from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.
You must carry Nigerian Birth before applying for Nigerian NAVY.
Any candidates found with these following problems are NOT qualified to apply for the Nigerian NAVY Recruitment for this 2016/2017 Application.
1. Short sight
2. Ear problem
3. Previous orthopedic operation
4. Flat foot
5. Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
7. Stammering, or any natural disability
Please note that all candidates and applicant who has been convicted by any court of law on any criminal charges are not eligible to apply for Nigerian NAVY Recruitment any day any time.
You must bring the following documents along while coming to the recruitment center.
Read: navy recruitment form
1. Candidates Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from high court.
2. Photocopies of all Credentials. Letter of Identification signed by the Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin or by an officer of the rank of Commander.
3. completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
4. Four passport photographs, signed and stamped by above. The completed application form is to be submitted online.
This is Nigerian Navy official website/portal here – www.joinnigeriannavy.com