Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here for NIS Recruitment
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here for NIS Recruitment website
This is a NIS guideline, Do you want to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019? then follow guideline to register for Nigerian immigration service recruitment.
The Nigerian immigration service Job update, this update is mainly for those who want to join Nigerian immigration 2018 recruitment.
If you are set to follow our step on how to apply for Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2018 application form, kindly read the guideline.
This article is to guide you on how to apply for NIS recruitment only. Currently the NIS recruitment 2018/2019 is not available.
We advice you to kindly visit immigration recruitment portal or nigeria immigration official website for current news on when the NIS will announce this year recruitment in to Nigerian Immigration service.
Also we will inform the general public the moment Nigerian Immigration service recruitment will start.
General Requirement for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here for NIS Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth;
- You must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates.
- As the applicant, you must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- As the applicant, you must be free from financial embarrassment;
- You must be between the ages of 18-30 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men;
Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- The applicants with any of the following disabilities can not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/ dumb),
- Gross malformation of teeth,
- Knocked knees,
- Bent knees,
- Bow legs,
- Flat foot,
- Limb legs,
- Bent arms/ deformed hands /fracture,
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness),
- Amputation of any part of physical body,
- Hearing impaired (deaf),
- Hunched back,
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
The Nigerian Immigration service recruitment 2018 Available Positions Are:
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”)
- INSPECTORATE CADRE: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
How to Apply for NIS recruitment 2018?
- Interested candidates are to visit the Nigeria immigration Service recruitment Portal (NIS) at www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Point your mouse at the select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register Nigeria immigration Service with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, then check the ‘Spam’ folder,
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application free of charge.
All you need to know about NIS Jobs:
- NIS recruitment portal 2018
- Nigeria immigration service shortlisted candidate
- NIS recruitment latest news
- List of successful candidate for nigerian
- Immigration service 2018/2019
- Nigerian immigration recruitment 2017 portal
- NIS screening date
- NIS recruitment gov ng
- Nigeria immigration service recruitment exam date
- Nigerian passport application form pdf
- Renew Nigerian passport online
If you need latest news update about this Nigeria immigration service recruitment 2018, Please kindly comment below now.