Here i will bring you Top 10 Best Publishers Ad Networks Sites that you need to apply and get approval faster. It doesn’t matter how long have you been into blogging or how old your website is but what matters is how to get approval with the Ad networks site as a publishers.
If you are a blogger and you don’t know how to make money online from Google or other Google advertising that means you never start. Right here I will show you how to make money online from your website but before then I gonna list out the most online pay advertising companies including Google.
I always advise people who are new or those who have the potential to write article on his/her blog but they don’t really know how to make money from their article, to try they best to earn money online from any of the Publishers Ad Networks Sites.
TOP TEN PUBLISHERS PAY
As a start, you need to have a lot of skills before you can start to earn high money online. For example you can use these skills to write on your website/blog. Famous publishers, famous newspaper publishers, famous book publishers, famous music publishers, major magazine publishers, Pearson publishing, Publishing major, Technology publishing, Geography Publishing. Using this techniques in writing your article will help to increase your traffic.
Best Top 10 Best Publishers Ad Networks Sites
We have more than 20 Pay PPC companies but I will only show you 10 out of 20 but to see more of it you can search for 20 ways to get Publishers Ad Networks Sites from google search.
- Google Adsense – Adsense is the best of all. pay per click sites no lies almost all the bloggers are using Google Adsense including Football clubs and Top Newspaper publishers around the world including CNN, BBC, AJAZERA and PRESS TV. So all the site owners want to earn from Adsense because there is always a reasons behind Adsense popularity.
- Bidvertiser – Permit me to say this that Bidvertiser is also one of the best choice if you are not able to get aproval from Google adsense, because at times Adsense can be frustrated most time. So Bidvertiser is also famous best pay per click site and it perform better at some kind blogs. The Bidvertiser CPC rate are best.
- RevenueHits – RevenueHits Ads is another best PPC ad network for all the website owners (publishers) who want to get more revenues with art contextual and Geo targeted ad serving technology. RevenueHits is where al the webmaster can come together and get tags and start making money from RevenueHits. RevenueHits also offers a self service for all the advertisers.
- InfoLinks Ads – Infolinks is still the best and it helps when you combine with Adsense. If you don’t get approval from Google Adsense then Infolinks can be your second choice. If you don’t know anything about infolinks before then know it now. Infolinks is In-text link based PPC ad network. The best of it is that they don’t even need any space for they banners, it’s shows targeted add on your link contents and also shows banners on the side bar of your site both left and right. You can also use keyword Tag cloud from Infolinks on you site and also Search ads.
- net Ads – Media.net pay per click based on your traffic. If you have US traffic that will boost your CPC which will make your CPC high and good. Bid based CPC and CPM and CPA ads on the bases of eRPM. Before applying for Media.net Ads if you don’t get Adsense approval then i will advise you to apply for media.net right away.
- Clicksor Ads – Clicksor Ads is a very popular platform of advertiser and publishers. This is another best Alternative for in-text anf based banner ads. Clicksor Advertising format like, in-text ads and contextual banner ads. Clicksor ads have two groups for the Publishers which are CPC and CPM ads networks.
- Propeller Ads.
- Chitika Ads.
- Conversant Media
Know what you will do is to choose one the Publishers Ad Networks Sites or you can create account with others if you want to. To me i will advise you to apply for google Adsense because is simple the base, then you can also apply for others as the alternatives.
If you have anything to say you can drop you comment on the comment box.