Today we are going to show you how to add Links in blog comments using WordPress website to comment.
For those who are looking for a way to add link on a WordPress website comment here are the step you can use to add comment link on WordPress site.
It difficult to add link on a comment when you comment on a WordPress site and it make WordPress site to look more confuse. You can add link on a comment when the owner of the site approve it, automatically he or she will gives you backlinks but you don’t know how to that that I will show you how to add link on as a blogger.
READ ALSO: How To Use Google Adsense YOUTUBE Videos
How to Add Links in Blog Comments Using WordPress as a Username:
There are two ways you can add comment on a site you came across with and you really want to get backlinks from the site. Here you can add a link on a site as a body comment and you can also add a comment as a username comment. Wile will appear on your name as a link.
How To Add Link on a WordPress Comment as Username
- Go to the site you want to comment. Open the home page and look for the most views and most comment post or article.
- If the site is a WordPress site then you can add the comment after writing the post you want to comment on.
- Enter your Email address on the email file required on the site
- Add your Name on the comment email file required
- Add you “website” don’t forget that the owner of the site can edit your comment and remove the link so whenever you comment make sure you comment is based on the post.
- Write you comment. Note that the Admin or Editor of the site can edit your comment and erase your link and your link will not show but it’s only your comment will appear. So whenever you comment make sure you comment is based on the post.
- Click on the “POST COMMENT”
- Wait for the Approval of your comment.
How to Add Links in Blog Comments Using WordPress on body Comment
This is what you can do before i show you How to Add Links in Blog Comments Using WordPress on this steps. Before the link can be added, you need to add link on the body comment on a blog. The thing you should know is that you cannot just type in your Page URL only but you have to look for a code that you can use to add your URL at the middle and add the Title so that the link URL will not shown on the comment but will appear has a text.
- After typing your Email address on the comment required
- Then Enter your name
- Leave the “Website” option blank if your want to.
- Copy this code and add you URL
- Note: the URL must start with http://.
- Add your site name which can be start with www. Then the site name and .com
- Then add the “TITTLE” which it will show the link.
- Copy this code: <a href=”http://www.vilevase.com”>Link</a>
- Example: <a href=”http://www.vilevase.com”>How to create a comment link on a website</a>
- Your comment should be like this: Many of our student are no longer reading again just because of their engagement and the family. We as the teacher need to make sure they keep to time of learning, and the <a href=”http://www.vilevase.com”> How to create a comment link on a website</a> we describe in the book are designed to promote that engagement.
If you don’t understand how to add your link on a comment box then you are free to ask us any question by using our comment box.