Before you can apply for Funai 2017/2018 post Utme registration/ funai post utme closing date details, you must visit the funai portal to get more information.
We glad to inform the Candidate who chose Funai as their first choice that the Funai 2017/2018 post Utme registration have start. The funai post utme closing date has follow below this page.
However, we are going to show you how to apply For the Funai admission screening exercise for 2017 academic session.
- Find out About the 2017/2018 FUTMINNA POST UTME Admission Screening Exercise
- Breaking News: 2017/2018 UNIPORT Post UTME Registration Form is Out
How To Apply For FUNAI 2017/2018 Post UTME Registration/ Funai Post UTME Closing Date
The Eligible candidate are to pay the some of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Candidate who appy for Funai Post UTME are to visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng.
- On the Funai Portal, you will see the QUICK LINK or ADMISSION Menu items.
- Tap or Click the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application sub-menu item.
- Enter your Jam Registration Number on the icon.
- Select your payment mode, generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- However, return to the Application page and type in your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Make sure you have confirm your entries.
- Now submit your Post UTME application
- Do not forget to print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Come to Post UTME Test center with your acknowledgement slip.
2017/2018 Funai Post UTME Closing Date
Funai Post UTME started on 30th August and will close 9th September 2017.
If you have problem during your Application registration, then feel free to comment.
However, we are here to attend to you, if you have any problem, Comment here.