We receive a lot of messages from Shopify users asking if Shopify apps is better than the shopify website.
Yes the Shopify app and shopify website has the same work to do but different interface.
So you can still use your Shopify website to access your account but it will be much better to download shopify apps because is not every time you will go out with your Desktop/PC.
However, with your Smartphone such as Android, iPhone, iPad and Tablet, you can use shopify apps anyway you go.
In this article, you will be able to learn how to download shopify apps – best shopify stores to your smartphone.
Then you can also be of help to other who find it difficult to download shopify apps – best shopify stores or install it.
That’s why www.vilevase.com designed for people like you to learn fast from our online tutorial daily post.
Shopify Apps – Best Shopify Stores
Shopify Apps will let you manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
It doesn’t matter where you are, Whether you have multiple Shopify stores, Shopify apps will manage it for you.
Shopify Appps Process Orders:
- Contact customers
- Add Timeline comments
- Fulfill, refund or Archive orders.
- Track your order details.
Click the Links:
- How To Access Shopify Login Account & Learn How to Sell Online Store
- Download Magento Mobile Store App For Android & iPhone Device
- How to Access your Magento Login – Create Magento Sign Up Account
Shopify apps will enable users to add and edit product and variants, Manage tags and more on the App store.
On our prevouse Article, we gave out tips on how to access shopify full website and how to login to shopify account.
To see more click here to Access Shopify website and Shopify Login.
Now let get to business:
How To Download Shopify Apps – Best Shopify Stores
To download shopify apps, you need to use at-least the latest version of Android 4.4 up.
Follow our steps to download shopify apps – best shopify stores from your play stores.
- Go to your App Menu, tap the Play Store (Google Store) or Apple Store (iTunes) if you are using iPad, iPhone.
- If Shopify apps did not appear on the Play store page then you can use the play store search bar to look for the Shopify.
- Search for Shopify apps and wait while the page is loading.
- Click here to Install Shopify Apps from your Play store
- Finish loading…. Click the Shopify apps to install
- Tap the Install icon and wait while the app is downloading to your file manager.
- Done? go back to your File manger or App menu and launch Shopify apps and start using it free.
Call Shopify at 1-888-678-9481 for 24/7 support. You can also contact the Shopify Support, or visit the Shopify Help Center. Or comment here.