ENLISTMENT PROCEDURE IN THE GHANA POLICE SERVICE RECRUITMENT FORM 2016/2017 ONLINE.
This is to notify the General public that the Ghana Police Force Recruitment form is out.
You can now apply for the Ghana Police Force online. The Online portal open for every one who want to participate on the Police force in Ghana.
The Ghana Police Administration has necessary procedures it follows in recruiting applicants into the Service. The Ghana Police Recruitment will be done in two (2) main ways this year after publication in both electronic and the print media and the mode of the application is clearly spelt out for the prospective applicants to follow.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GHANA POLICE SERVICE RECRUITMENT FORM 2016/2017 ONLINE.
Ghana Police Recruitment 2016 2017 AS FOLLOWS::::::::::::
- a) Through sale of application forms at designated points,
- b) Direct application from prospective applicants.
- General Eligibility:
- Professional Eligibility
- Invitation for Body Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Publication of Test Results
- Medical Examination
- Criminal Check
- Invitation for Training
- The Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- The Applicant Must be NOT less than eighteen (18) years and NOT more than twenty-five (25) years of age by 1st April, 2016.
- Must be, atleast 173 centimeters (5 feet 8 inches) tall for males, and 163 centimeters (5 feet 4 inches) for females.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must be of good character without any criminal records.
Important Notice: This is to advice those who want to apply for Ghana Police Service that All letters issued out to applicants are in original copies to avoid problems during registration. The applicant’s name and signature of originator are in blue ink.
For More inquiries please Make use of the Comment Box Bellow:
Feel free to comment on the comment box
Follow us on Twitter here www.twitter.com/vilevasefc
Like our official Facebook page here www.facebook.com/vilevases