Update on 2017/2018 UniBen Post UTME Registration/ UniBen Closing Date now announce from Uniben official portal.
This is to inform those who chose Uniben as their first choice that the UNIBEN Admission Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED.
However, the Uniben Exams will take place on 14th September, 2017 and 25th September, 2017.
Uniben Exams centres is within the Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All Candidate are expected to be seated for one hour before the stipulated time for their Post UTME screening exercise.
NOTE: For the Candidate who applied throught Jamb for the 2017/2018 UTME Admission and chose Uniben as their First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this post utme Screening Exercise.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 UniBen Post UTME Registration
The Uniben Post UTME Application should be apply between 8:00AM on 30th August 2017 and Midnight 9th September 2017.
Follow our steps to apply for the 2017/2018 Uniben Post UTME screening registration.
However, before you can apply for the 2017/2018 UniBen Post UTME Registration, candidate are to have a valid E-mail account before starting the application process. Your Email can be Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail.
Read Also: 2016/2017 EBSU Post UTME Form to Be Out Soon
- Go the 2017/2018 Uniben portal www.uniben.edu to apply for your POST UTME form
- Click on the Student Portal
- Tap or click on the WAEUP link from the Uniben portal
- Now click the Application link at the top of the left bar for the display page to proceed
- Select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on POST UTME Register for Application
- Enter your Surname from your Jamb registration slip and your jamb reg number immediately.
- Your ID and Password will appear/displayed on the browser you are using.
- Visit https://uniben.waeup.org and click on the ‘Login’ bar
- Enter your Username and the Password to Login
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.en Post Utme registration have started already.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY.
University of Benin – 2017/2018 UniBen Post UTME Registration/ UniBen Closing Date Check:
Application website closes by 9th September 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 9th September 2017). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 9th September 2017, will not be screened.
For more information click to visit www.news.uniben.edu