Requirement on NDA Short Service Course 2016/2017 (SSC) – Just to keep you update on the NDA Short Service Service Course before you can complete you registration. Here I’m going to show you the simple steps and its requirement you need to know before you can apply for Nigeria Defence Academy NDA 2016/2017 without making any mistakes.
Requirement on NDA Short Service Course 2016/2017 (SSC)
2016 Nigeria Defence Academy Short Service Course (SSC)
These are the Following basic requirement for the 2016/2017 Nigeria Defence Academy, Short Service Course (SSC)
1. The Applicant must at least be 24 – 29 years of age before he or she can apply.
2. You must be a Nigerian citizens before applying for NDA Short Service Course as defined in the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
3. You must possess at least your first degree of not less than second class lower division or HND of less than lower credit in sciences, humanities or Arts from any of the recognizes polytechnic and Universities in Nigeria.
4. The measurement must be at least 1.68M in Hight before you can also apply.
5. You must be Physically and Medically Fit.
6. Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must have completed the NYSC Scheme or provide proof of exemption as the case may be.
8 Must not have been convicted by any competent court of law.
9 Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. Serving military personnel must be recommended by their commanding officers.
Available Vacancies for the Short Service Course (SSC) 2016/2017
The Short Service Course has an intake of 100 cadets annually. This may however be subject to review from time to time by the Army Headquarters. Vacancies are also reserved for cadets of sister African countries..
The NDA Short Service Course Assemble Date.
NOTE: The Short Service Course SSC normally assembles in mid July of every year.
Get more update from Vilevase official by using the subscribe box to type your email address for our daily NDA SSC Post.